See the Nā Pali Coast in style and avoid the crowds! Your private charter begins on our sparkling, 28-foot Glacier Bay© catamaran with a maximum of 6 persons per charter. The boat deck is 100% shaded, with comfortable seating all around. We take you to Kauai’s remote Nā Pali Coast for an unforgettable day of adventure. Along the way you will be treated to playful pods of Hawaiian Spinner dolphins and/or Bottlenose dolphins. You may even see Hawaiian green sea turtles and the occasional endangered Hawaiian monk seal. In the winter months, Hawaiian Humpback whales abound.
The boat will continue past miles of white, sandy beaches, until the first cliffs of Nā Pali Coast are reached. You will be treated to incredible scenery including magnificent beaches, towering cliffs, verdant valleys, thundering waterfalls, and mysterious sea caves. The entire tour is narrated and filled with history and lore. There will be ample time for snorkeling in a pristine bay (conditions permitting). A full meal will be provided.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor in Waimea (West Side of Kaua’i)|
|DEPARTURE TIMES*||Morning Tour: Please arrive by 8:30 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.
Afternoon Tour: Please arrive by 12:00 PM for a prompt departure at 12:30 PM.
Sunset Tour: Please arrive by 3:30 PM for a prompt departure at 4:00 PM.
*Above tour times may be customized, please inquire.
|WHAT TO BRING||Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and camera (at your own risk).|
|Private Charter||PRIVATE CHARTER|
WHERE TO MEET:
GPS: 9600 Kaumualii Highway / Waimea, HI 96796
When in doubt, call 808-742-6331
- Take Hwy. 50 to Waimea (Hwy. 50 = “Kaumuali’i Hwy.”);
- Na Pali Riders Office is on the ocean-side of Hwy. 50;
- Check-in at the Na Pali Riders Office, located across from the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 550;
- DO NOT report to Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor.
These landmarks will help you find us:
- We are across from the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 550 (Hwy. 550 = “Waimea Canyon Road”);
- If you see the ‘Shrimp Station’ you are very close;
- If you see ‘Waimea Plantation Cottages’ you went too far;
- If you see ‘Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor’ you went too far.