Seize the adventure! Your raft tour begins on our 30-foot Zodiac© rigid-hull, inflatable raft. We take you to Kauai’s remote Nā Pali Coast for an unforgettable day of fun. Along the way you will be treated to playful pods of Hawaiian Spinner dolphins and/or Bottlenose dolphins. You may even see Hawaiian green sea turtles and the occasional endangered Hawaiian monk seal. In the winter months, Hawaiian Humpback whales abound.
The tour will continue past miles of white, sandy beaches, until the first cliffs of Nā Pali Coast are reached. You will be treated to incredible scenery including magnificent beaches, towering cliffs, verdant valleys, thundering waterfalls, and mysterious sea caves. The entire tour is narrated and filled with history and lore. There will be ample time for snorkeling in a pristine bay (conditions permitting). Light snacks and beverages are served.
WARNING: Due to the nature of the raft tour, you must be in good physical condition to attend this tour. We cannot accommodate pregnant women, anyone with back or neck problems, medical conditions or recent surgeries. For a smoother ride, try the Nā Pali Coast Catamaran Tour .
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor in Waimea (West Side of Kaua’i)
|DEPARTURE TIMES||Morning Raft Tour: Arrive by 7:30 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.
Afternoon Raft Tour: Arrive by 12:00 PM for a prompt departure at 12:30 PM.
|WHAT TO BRING||Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and camera (at your own risk). For footwear, you will be barefoot on the boat unless you are wearing water/reef shoes. We will provide you with a waterproof duffel bag for your belongings.|
|Ticket Type||ADULT, CHILD (5-12 YRS.)|
WHERE TO MEET:
GPS: 9600 Kaumualii Highway / Waimea, HI 96796
When in doubt, call 808-742-6331
- Take Hwy. 50 to Waimea (Hwy. 50 = “Kaumuali’i Hwy.”);
- Na Pali Riders Office is on the ocean-side of Hwy. 50;
- Check-in at the Na Pali Riders Office, located across from the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 550;
- DO NOT report to Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor.
These landmarks will help you find us:
- We are across from the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 550 (Hwy. 550 = “Waimea Canyon Road”);
- If you see the ‘Shrimp Station’ you are very close;
- If you see ‘Waimea Plantation Cottages’ you went too far;
- If you see ‘Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor’ you went too far.