Reach Out to Us!
Where To Meet Us
GPS: 9600 Kaumualii Highway / Waimea, HI 96796
When in doubt, call 808-742-6331
- Take Kaumuali’i Highway (Hwy. 50) to Waimea (West Shore of Kaua’i);
- Go to the Na Pali Riders Office, located directly across from the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 550;
Note: DO NOT REPORT TO KIKIAOLA SMALL BOAT HARBOR!
These landmarks will help you find us (assuming you are coming from Lihue):
- We are across from the intersection of Hwy. 50 and Hwy. 550 (Hwy. 550 = “Waimea Canyon Road”);
- We are on the ocean side of Hwy. 50;
- If you see the ‘Shrimp Station’ you are very close;
- If you see ‘Waimea Plantation Cottages’ you went too far;
- If you see ‘Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor’ you went too far.
- If you see ‘Kekaha Landfil.’ you went WAY, WAY TOO far.
DRIVING TIMES TO WAIMEA TOWN (KAUA’I):
**Please be considerate and plan ahead! Give yourselves MORE THAN ENOUGH driving time so that you arrive on time for your raft tour. We cannot stress this enough!**
From Princeville/Hanalei – 1 hour, 45 minutes
From Kapaa – 1 hour
From Lihue – 45 minutes
From Poipu/Koloa – 25 minutes
From Kekaha – 15 minutes
About Waimea Town in Kaua’i:
Waimea Town is a quaint, western town and known for its laid-back lifestyle, touristy shops, and locally-owned eateries. Waimea Town is the gateway to the Waimea Canyon Lookout, Kalalau Lookout, and Kōkeʻe State Park, where numerous hiking trails abound.